Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.101 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 37% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,440 (30,455元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 69,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 21,177,100 (about 2 hours ago)