Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020.
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,719 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)