Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.987 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,016 (€3,425) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £54 (about 3 hours ago)