Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28320 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is about the same as in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 70,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,383 (руб 237,936) in Saint Petersburg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)