Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.729 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is about the same as in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 68,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 66,546 (11,616 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)