Cost of living in Pune, India vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28775 MXN / INR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 24% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,641 (₨175,989) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,550 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jackson, Mississippi costs $0.96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montes Claros costs R$ 91,790 (about 2 hours ago)