Cost of living in Pune, India vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28510 MXN / INR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 25% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,623 (₨170,548) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)