Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.466 MXN / USD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 222% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 196,659 ($9,161) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)