Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.987 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 71,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 63,101 (€2,428) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)