Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.316 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,606 (R 59,742) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)