Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.741 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,701 (R$ 15,689) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 82,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aveiro costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Berkeley, California costs $1.19 (about 1 hour ago)