Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.895 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 72,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,824 (5,260 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)