Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.821 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,203 (€4,319) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)