Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.962 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 70,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,118 (R$ 13,154) in Novo Hamburgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr81 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 8 hours ago)