Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.253 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 18% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,045 (24,609元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 68,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 13,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)