Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 218 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28256 MXN / INR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,612 (₨207,431) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arlington, Texas costs $20,551 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £5.00 (about 4 hours ago)