Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30597 MXN / INR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,353 (₨236,467) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 71,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)