Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.532 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 52% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,861 ($U174,493) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)