Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.318 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 68,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,801 (4,035 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,900,000 (about 3 hours ago)