Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.466 MXN / USD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 145,512 ($6,779) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 68,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)