Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.466 MXN / USD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,072 ($5,920) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 68,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corrientes costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 4 hours ago)