Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.249 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 133,942 (€5,103) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 71,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (about 4 hours ago)