Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.900 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,924 (€4,535) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 71,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $21,990 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)