Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.212 MXN / USD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 143,054 ($6,440) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 70,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)