Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03564 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 9% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,774 (1,985,567 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)