Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.804 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 58% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,897 (€4,512) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)