Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.040 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,160 ($b22,420) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 2 hours ago)