Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.415 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,401 (RM16,140) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 72,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 2 hours ago)