Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.904 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,012 (11,023TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)