Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.998 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,932 (C$6,371) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 109 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marília costs R$ 59 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)