Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.369 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,735 (C$6,685) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in San Juan costs $1.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 3 hours ago)