Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,032 (﷼ 89,525,346) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 5 hours ago)