Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40567 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 29% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,679 (191,485 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨2,568 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhubaneswar costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)