Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30597 MXN / INR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,331 (₨229,859) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)