Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.728 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,434 (109,049 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 70,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 3 hours ago)