Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.602 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 14% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,767 (91,032 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Veracruz costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)