Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.417 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 117,654 (48,673 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 2 hours ago)