Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.255 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 112% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 135,915 (21,728 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 82,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aveiro costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Berkeley, California costs $1.19 (about 1 hour ago)