Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.760 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,142 (56,750₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 175 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)