Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 925 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.947 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 69,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 63,297 (R$ 16,035) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (about 2 hours ago)