Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.996 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,529 (R$ 13,897) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)