Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.109 MXN / RON
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is about the same as in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,216 (13,353 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)