Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.103 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 4% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,746 (20,867元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)