Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.466 MXN / USD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 148,170 ($6,902) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 70,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corrientes costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)