Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.842 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,548 (€3,814) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 2 hours ago)