Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.249 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,412 (€4,930) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 72,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr81 (about 4 hours ago)