Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01902 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,971 (₩6,411,653) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 71,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)