Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont, United States vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.590 MXN / USD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 152,478 ($6,750) in Burlington, Vermont to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 69,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baghdad costs 6,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 3 hours ago)