Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00567 MXN / COP
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,019 (COL$9,706,702) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 350 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)