Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.413 MXN / BBD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 97% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 129,901 (12,475 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 109 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marília costs R$ 59 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)